Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sweet and subtle selections from Japan

We all continue to feel a profound sadness for the devastation that has recently struck in Japan.  While I watch footage of and read articles detailing the terrible waves rolling into unsuspecting towns along the Japanese coast and the massive effort to prevent nuclear disaster, I am at a loss of words to offer as condolences for the losses this great country has sustained.  As a token of appreciation and support for the artists and artisans in Japan,  I put together a treasury featuring only Etsy sellers based in that country.  Not only have I done so, but so have many other sellers on Etsy.  While my treasury is below, you can find other Etsy treasuries featuring sellers based in Japan as well treasuries offering condolences to the people of Japan here.


No comments:

Post a Comment