Friday, July 29, 2011

What a great week!

I don't want to jinx all of my good fortune of late, but I have to say that I am really excited about the recent attention my shop has received.  It all began with being included in the Etsy Finds email a couple of weeks ago...wow!  That sent quite a few folks over to my shop and resulted in a few sales.   Thank you Etsy!

And then the following Monday I was asked if I would like to send in one of my journals to a magazine (not naming names yet just in case...again, don't want to jinx it!) for a feature in November!  Umm...you bet!  So I sent off my journal and the information requested and am keeping my fingers crossed!

And then I received my first bulk order from the world's best bookstore (I should know...I was fortunate to work at the Edmonds Bookshop for a couple of years).  Thank you Mary Kay!

And then I was invited to join two extremely wonderful teams on Etsy that are full of very talented people.  Thank to the team, my work has been on the front page twice this week!   I have also had two of my treasuries on the front page of Etsy this week.

I feel a warm, golden light shining on me and could not be happier.  No matter what happens with the magazine, I am so excited about the path my shop is on!  I could not be happier with the folks of Etsy and am truly grateful to have an outlet for my creative side. 

I am also thankful for all of the positive feedback I have received from my fellow Etsy vendors...it is nice to be a part of such a positive community!

And I could not ask for a more supportive, wonderful husband who never complains about my after-work hours spent doing my work for Etsy.  In fact, he has always provided constant encouragement for all of my creative endeavours. I married him for many reasons, and this is one of them.  Thank you sweetie! :)

Yay for a great week!  And now for the weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment