Friday, April 5, 2013

Introducing: The Evening Owl

Hello everyone!

I hope that all is well in your part of the world.  Here, the trees are beginning to burst with leaves, the grass is greening up, pollen is coating our cars, and the hummingbirds are back at the feeder.

It seems fitting that, with the change in seasons, I am also adding some new work to my shop.  For quite some time, I have wanted to offer prints of my designs as well as expand toward offering illustrations.  After lots of consideration, I am happy to announce that I have made the leap!

And this beautiful Evening Owl, based on my hand-carved linocut block design, is the first of many prints to be available in the shop!  Check it out!


I am so happy with the way the colors pop in this print!  The bright yellow, the creamy white, the dark navy...all so beautiful.

This print would be perfect in a little one's nursery!

My fingers are crossed that you guys like this new work and the work that will be coming very soon.  Expanding into new areas can be scary.  When I started my shop in late 2010, I never dreamed that anyone would find my work interesting, let alone something worth buying.  Now, in my third year on Etsy, I am happy to say that I still going strong at almost 600 sales, which is 600 more than I thought would ever happen, all thanks to wonderful people like you who decide to support handmade. Thank you all so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment